Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 10, 2011

Congratulations, Winners of the Drawing

Found on: The Beantown Bloggery

In honor of this great prize I am creating it's own post to announce the winners of our latest drawing for commenters on "Meet Guest Author, Nancy Bell". Nancy is giving away both a goody basket and a free book.

Here are the winners:

Winner of the goody basket:

Wendy Laharner

Winner of the free book either Through This Door, a poetry book or wait until September for the release of Laurel's Miracle. It's up to this winner:

Karen Cote

Thank you to everyone who left a comment. We had the second highest traffic of the year for this post!! Also thank you again to Nancy who was a wonderful guest author and who continues to delight me with her writing.:)

My next guest author is going to be:

David Narmoyle, author of Crimson Dream, MuseItUp Publishing


Look for the post soon, probably this weekend.

Until the next time, I want to say thank you to all the people who sent me such wonderful supportive comments, good thoughts and prayers for my husband in the hospital. He is resting fairly comfortably with the aid of painkillers and will probably be home by Monday. You helped me get through a very iffy time.:) Thank you to my followers and if you happened upon any of my blog posts while blog hopping or finding me some other way, please leave a comment. I love meeting new people.

6 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog, Barbara. Lots of interesting stuff here. I hope your husband is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, thank you so much and for your thinking of my husband:) He is recovering from his surgery and feeling as good as you can feel when you have lost a toe.

    Glad you are enjoying my blog. I have some really great interviews on here. So I hope you will continue to browse:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone who commented on the Nancy Bell Guest Author post and didn't see your comment until this morning, this is because of comment moderation. I didn't get these comments in my mailbox so I was lucky to have found them. Blogger is iffy about comment moderation. Sometimes I can't get to the place where you can see your comments that need to be moderated.

    Anyway, we have decided to do a third drawing, so for those 5 commenters who thought they were out of the drawing you can still win. Be prepared for the announcement tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, on the blog hop. You have interesting guests - I enjoyed reading your interview with Nacy Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, you have some interesting guests - I enjoyed reading the interview by Nancy Bell. I'll be back later to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deborah, thank you for visiting! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself reading about my guests. Please come back I have a new author scheduled each coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing